I know it is totally inappropriate to even bring it up when talking about a cruise of any type, but let’s just go with it and I encourage you to click right here to listen to the theme song from Gilligan’s Island. While you’re listening to that rousing melody, let me tell you about an awesome 3 hour tour on this Thursday, November 8th from 6-9 pm. For just $150 per person (or $250 per couple) you can enjoy gourmet food and unlimited tastings of over 100 limited-production, world- class wines of Dry Creek Valley (with the chance to purchase bottles at special prices), while listening to chill music on a three-hour cruise around the breathtakingly beautiful San Francisco bay.
While onboard, you’ll have a chance to meet Master Sommelier Andrea (Immer) Robinson, who is one of 18 women in the world to hold the title of master sommelier. You will enjoy the wines in her new ONE glassware, the shapes of which are designed bring out the details, fragrance and complexity that every winemaker works hard to preserve.
The 3-hour cruise is hosted by wine events specialists The Right Blend, and includes awesome views and:
- Tasting limited-production, world-class wines from small, premium California wineries
- dining stations (view menu)
- A take-home set of Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson ONE glassware (a $40 value!)
- A raffle ticket to win one of 20+ limited-edition magnums and food and wine experiences (additional raffle tickets may be purchased at the event)
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase these hard-to-get wines at special attendees-only prices
- DJ Lil’ Elle spinning tunes throughout the evening
- Parking is available adjacent to the landing dock and across The Embarcadero
- Winetasting begins at 6:00p.m. and ends at 9:00p.m.; cruise will depart from the dock at 6:30pm and return at 8:30pm to accommodate those with dinner reservations
WHERE: Pier 3, Hornblower Landing
TICKETS: Online at http://drycreekvalley.eventbrite.com